jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I do not get it?

1. 61
    markwell99posted 3 years ago

Hi, i want to create new hub with my backlinks at the end of the article, and i getting the same message all the time?
    Can you please explain me what i need to do to submit my link, like this guy for example?
    http://seosubmission07.hubpages.com/hub … Businesses

Thanks in advance

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you're just publishing on HubPages to get backlinks... I might suggest going to another site. That strategy doesn't have much success here anymore.

With regard to including links to other sites on Hubs (when they're relevant and helpful), it's fine to do so, so long as there are no more than two promotional links to any one domain in a Hub and so long as none of the links to go spammy sites.

Hope that helps! big_smile

1. 61
        markwell99posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Of course not, i would like to post here a quality content but each time i try to do something like that i get banned for some time, even if i put only one link.
        Also can you explain this post?
        http://seosubmission07.hubpages.com/hub … Businesses

obviously this guy was here for one purpose only, and his hub is still live wink

2. 61

Or anyone from hubpage?

3. Abbasangel profile image81
    Abbasangelposted 3 years ago

Is the message "too promotional" it means you have too many links you can avoid the message and warning by reducing links or adding more words - hubs aren't supposed to be used to back link loads, it is more about relevant links...

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

I am having trouble working out what the question is here.  So maybe the quality of language use is part of the problem with the hubs being unpublished.

5. 61

I doubt that's a main reason, according to the notifications i get after i try to submit and publish new HUB.

I also have tried with HQ articles and it was the same problem.

6. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

The main reason for what exactly?  If your hubs are getting unpublished as overly promotional, but more subtle about promoting and add more non-promotional material.