jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

hi first hub written but!

1. charlie cheesman profile image71
    charlie cheesmanposted 4 years ago

Hi i have just finished first hub i no pictures are allways good for hubs and help, but i can not think of any thing to put a picture of in my hub? need a few suggestions, Also after i push the publish button is there any other things i should do to help hub get noticed?

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, should you be looking for some good image sources, check out this guide: hubpages.com/learningcenter/legal-image-use

Basically, any photo of something related to subjects addressed in your Hubs can help. Just make sure they are in line with our publishing standards. big_smile

charlie cheesmanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks simone smith I cant think what picture or image would go with my subject

2. innerspin profile image86
    innerspinposted 4 years ago

Hi charlie. Had a brief look at your hub. Come on, it's all about food - there must be loads of pics you can use. Bitter - lemon/lime. Sweet - honey/chocolate. Flavours - what have you cooked with lots of flavour? You could make people drool! You'll soon get in the swing. Good luck.

charlie cheesmanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks i was thinking into it to hard, that was actually quite obvious thanks

1. innerspin profile image86
        innerspinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. Online writing was all new to me not long since, I'm still learning.

working