critism pils

1. bocanq profile image60
    bocanqposted 7 years ago

plis check my hub out !pliz be honest....thank u

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I thought at first that you were offering some sort of pills that would make me impervious to criticism. That would sell well, especially to artists and writers.

Anyway, I would try to add some more content in the future. For instance; why were you looking for online income, how did you come across this particular scheme, what makes you believe it might be a scam, etc. alot of that might be obvious, but it makes for a better read than the "hey I found this, I couldn't use it, it's probably a scam" type of writing. It also allows readers to connect with your personality and makes them more likely to want to read your other hubs.

There are alot of different approaches to writing hubs. Some people treat it as a blog, others do more personal writing; personally; I try to write as if I was writing an article that would be published in a paper or magazine. Your own methods are going to depend on your goals and why you want to write, but it's better to have as much detail as possible contained within your hubs.   

Hope that helps.  smile