jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Newly introduced features

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image74
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

This morning I found a new display on the right part of my hub title with text "Not Featured-Engagement".  I have no idea what is this engagement.  Could you please clarify?  What can I do to set right this thing if a hub is paced under this basket?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey sunilkunnoth2012! Engagement means the manner in which people interact with your Hubs.
      Hubs that are not Featured due to low engagement means they have few visits, comments, etc.
      Hope that helps!

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image74
        sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much.  But it must be labelled so only after a certain period when a hub is published.  The one I published yesterday was labelled that way.  Getting traffic, we need time.  How then it is possible to judge that "Not Featured-Engagement" without considering the above aspect. Could you please clarify.

2. The Stages Of ME profile image80
        The Stages Of MEposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello ~
        I undertand the new feature is it okay to leave a non-featured Hub do to engagement or quality on my hub for a bit. Just wondering

1. The Stages Of ME profile image80
          The Stages Of MEposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oops understand and due to me oh my my typos LOL

2. peachpurple profile image79
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Very true indeed. If your hub had just been publish in a day or two, it will take at least 1 week to have good traffic. My new hub is usually with the black "H". Just saw the blue "H" today on some of my hubs.

working