jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Payment query

1. srirad0675 profile image91
    srirad0675posted 3 years ago

I was told that amount would be transferred to my PayPal account on 28th. My balance is over $50, but transfer is yet to happen. Is there a specific time for transfer? I really appreciate clarification on this as I look forward to a long term relationship with HubPages.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi srirad0675,

The payments will be going out this afternoon, so you should see yours soon! smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

When did you reach $50? If you only reached it this month you won't get it until next month.

2. kaiyan717 profile image81
    kaiyan717posted 3 years ago

Mine just hit my account in the last hour, so go see if yours did too.  They usually pay in the early to mid afternoon on the 28th, grats on hitting your threshold!

1. srirad0675 profile image91
      srirad0675posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Mine has'nt yet... :-( Since it is my first payment, eagerly awaiting... Wonder if it would be possible for someone to look at my account and check... Wish HubPages had an help email address, something like help@hubpages.com.... My balance reached $50 some days back...

1. pauldeeds profile image
        pauldeedsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Uninvited Writer has it right above.  You are beyond $50 only if you include what you've earned so far in June.  The June earnings will be finalized and credited to your balance on or around July 4th, and then the total balance  will be paid out on July 28th (but not including anything you earned at that point in July).

You can see your balance history here:

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

Mine, too, sometime in the past hour or two.