jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to get the level commentator status?

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image86
    ameliam.michelle1posted 3 years ago

Hey hubbers, would want to know how to achieve that level status? And the mechanism behind it, would love to hear from you?

2. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 3 years ago

I got mine by commenting somewhat regularly on hubs and leaving worthwhile comments. No "Good hub" or just "voted up!" nonsense. Maybe that works, too but it's far better to receive a comment with some substance behind it. Something more than just a few words is nice.

3. reviewstop profile image61
    reviewstopposted 3 years ago

I was able to see on a friend's account that had a level 1 when he reached 44 comments included one in Q&A .
    And of course quality comments

4. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

To Start Again is correct, comment regularly and you will achieve status. I never knew when I achieved status until I received the accolades by surprise. It's not something you set out to do. It just happens naturally if you are involved and comment on the hubs you like. I am curious though, about when I'll reach Level VII. I've been at Level VI for a long time. I hear it's almost impossible to reach Level VIII.

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image86
      ameliam.michelle1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thx all for your advice, I would also love to grab that commentator level status as soon as possible, Thx you all hubbers

5. ShirleyJCJohnson profile image87
    ShirleyJCJohnsonposted 23 months ago

It's nice to see (in a good way) that I'm not the only one a little anxious about leveling up on the commentator status.