jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should I "Unpublish" Older, Lower Score Hubs

1. Reynolds_Writing profile image84
    Reynolds_Writingposted 7 years ago

Of my 58 Hubs, I have a sprinkling (5-7 ish) of Hubs that have lower relative scores (60s, low 70s) that are getting no recent traffic. Is it better for my Author score and overall traffic to leave them all published- or should I take down some of the older, no recent traffic Hubs?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I have a few that go below 60 once in a while but I just leave them. My lowest was 56 a couple of days ago but now it's 60

3. ANDR01D profile image96
    ANDR01Dposted 7 years ago

I haven't taken any of them down. Maybe try some new keywords, adding a bit more to the hub and such. It can improve your score a bit, possibly with more traffic. One thing I also do in addition to using hub groups, is I also create my own series text boxes, where I link to other articles that are similar, and therefore increase the amount of views that hub gets.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Try updating them, adding new info, altering a few tags. You never know what may happen. I try to leave old and lower scored hubs. I have had some get traffic in trickles and then I end up with a random sale for a large item off the hubs, so definitely leave them because you never know what may happen.

5. Reynolds_Writing profile image84
    Reynolds_Writingposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the input.. Very good advice!