jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Published my fourth hub, any critiques or improvements needed?

1. profile image0
    tyjurelle90posted 4 years ago

Published my fourth hub today, it's about the many misconceptions and stereotypes African-Americans and Hispanics in the United States face and deal with everyday. This hub is very important to me and I want it to be as perfect as possible. Please check it out, tell me what you think, and give me constructive criticism. Let me know if there is anything I need to improve and any suggestions on what I should improve or change.
    Thank-you so much!
    http://tyjurelle90.hubpages.com/hub/Mis … -Hispanics

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is posted on the wrong forum.  There is one called "Improving Your Hub" and you should submit this question there.  Linking your hub URLs elsewhere is prohibited so please use the proper forum and avoid being penalized by the HP staff.

1. profile image0
        tyjurelle90posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Um, I do not understand where you are coming from because this is in the "Improving your Hub" forum.

2. hubmuffins profile image80
    hubmuffinsposted 4 years ago

You know what? The post was way too long, i dropped out in the middle
    sorry for that but being an Indian, I am least expected to pay any heed to what is going on in America. But your writing is pretty good. Though what you wrote looked like a bit of essay. I hope you can improve that

3. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Hi there, tyjurelle90. Welcome to Hubpages. I read two of your hubs. You're an excellent writer. I would only advise you to make better use of the hub tool capsules. Break up your text into more text capsules. And within each text capsule, break up chunky paragraphs into smaller paragraphs, sometimes one to three sentences is enough for one paragraph. Also, the fourth hub may do better if broken into two hubs. Check how to use the amazon hub tool to showcase related products. Did you use the link capsule at the bottom of your fourth hub? It looks off, not sure how you did the links.

Enjoy your stay here, the community is wonderful and very helpful. Read a lot of hubs to get good examples, stay involved, and ask for help. I wish you the best. I think you will do well here.

1. profile image0

thank-you so much! I really appreciate it! When you say fourth hub, which one are you referring to?

1. janshares profile image90
        jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The stereotype one you posted about in this forum, i.e., "my fourth hub."

1. profile image0

oh okay! once again thank-you smile

1. janshares profile image90
            jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

you're welcome smile

4. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Disregard my comments about Amazon capsules, link capsules, and ads looking off. I see now that HP is doing something new with ads. They look different.

working