jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

affiliate question

1. Art West profile image47
    Art Westposted 8 years ago

I have just signed up for the Amazon affiliate program.

Here's my question and this applies to e-Bay as well as Amazon and any other affiliates.  Does Hubpages automatically start including advertising on my Hubs or do I need to set up some kind of link.

If I need to set up a link how do I do that?

I am very new to this so please respond so a first grader can understand...okay I may be a little more advanced than that but I don't know if I am smarter than a fifth grader.

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 8 years ago

Art,

To use the amazon affilaite program via hubpages - while setting up your Hub-the right hand side has many modules-one of the modules is "amazon"  you select that module, select a keyword or actually go to the site and get the product number and you know have a monetized module.

To use amazon off of hubpages - you log into to your amazon account - the top of the page will have astrip- any product you view, you can select "get product link" and that will give you the code to include in your blog or webpages

good luck

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 8 years ago

same deal with ebay- there is a module called 'ebay"--to use off of hubpages go to ebaypartnernetwork.com and log in....ePn is a little less self explanatory to navigate though

4. Art West profile image47
    Art Westposted 8 years ago

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure how I did it, but eBay was easy.  I kept messing around with Amazon and finally got it.

Now if I can just remember what I did, I should be okay.

working