Worth writing on other article sites?

1. Better in Violet profile image90
    Better in Violetposted 2 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers! Newbie question here-- is it worth writing articles on other sites like InfoBarrel and Squidoo and then linking them to your (related) hubs? I've seen people talking about doing this in the forums from time to time and wonder whether it's a good investment. So far I have 26 hubs and several of them are doing very well on Google. I have a few more articles written and ready to post so I'm wondering whether it's worth branching out at this point. Cheers and thanks for any insight!

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you want to spread out and publish elsewhere, I would suggest Bubblews.  I have been there four months and have cleared right at 650.00 payout.  It is not a complicated site.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

In my opinion, no. I think Hubpages is one of the best article sites for squeezing money out of content, especially if you're not especially good with SEO or affiliates.

It's also a good point for jumping into building your own websites, which is generally preferable to writing on other people's sites, under someone else's thumb.