Hub Hopper

1. Sustainable Sue profile image89
    Sustainable Sueposted 2 years ago

There have been lots of postings about the hub hopper, and I've seen my issue brought up, but as far as I know it hasn't actually been addressed. I like hub hopping, however it's really frustrating to use the left column ratings when I can't see them all. Especially when I read a hub that clearly is not up to speed, I want to be able to rate it carefully. Is there any way a scroll bar could be added to the left column?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is a link on the left side of the hopper that allows you to open the scale used to access Hubs in a different tab or windows.
      it says "rating explanations as a table."
      And is available on the Hopper page here.

The ratings explanation table link is replaced by slide specific scale information, if run your mouse over any of the sliders as well.

Here is a direct link to the table as well.

1. watergeek profile image93
        watergeekposted 2 years ago in reply to this

OK I found it, thanks. In playing with it a little, I noticed that I can open the table only when I first access the hopper. Once I start rating, I lose access to the link. Here's a suggestion: You know how the ratings descriptions change when one moves from slider to slider? Is there any way that first page could be made to come up again when you move to the top of the hopper?