jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can we get Hubpages to put the ability to comment back in the Hub Hopper?

1. rick combe profile image85
    rick combeposted 5 years ago

How can we get Hubpages to put the ability to comment back in the Hub Hopper?

I, like many, prefer the old hub hopper. If I stumbled across a great hub I could leave a positive comment, check out the author's other work, and maybe find my new favorite hubber. I understand what Hubpages is going for with the new hopper, but making the hubs you read anonymous seems to be against the whole principal of Hubpages being a community.

2. cherylone profile image93
    cheryloneposted 5 years ago

I agree with you that the old way was better in many respects.  I hope someone from hubpages reads this and reworks the new way to allow us to comment and discover new hubbers.  I think, if it is a real burden, and enough people agree, then perhaps we should contact hub directly.  Anyone else feel this way?

3. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

Yeah, I agree, I want the old version to come back. It was way better.

4. bridalletter profile image80
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

I would place it in the forums where they do look closely for feedback. The majority of us seem to like the old and are not using the new one very much. Maybe there were too many negative comments left and they felt the needed to control that factor.

5. lou2212 profile image70
    lou2212posted 5 years ago

Maybe if hubpages admin have an email adress, send them a kind worded email

6. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

Hardly anyone will Hop anymore I suspect, due to the overcomplicated changes and requirement to read and grade any Hub that pops up.

7. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

You can still hop using the old hopper.  That is what I still do.  When I find a hub I enjoy I leave a comment for the writer.

working