jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I want to learn more and more about writing an article.

1. Pkumarpal8 profile image58
    Pkumarpal8posted 3 years ago

Is there any way to learn more and more about writing and article by using our own mind without taking any help from others.

2. webseo22 profile image61
    webseo22posted 3 years ago

yes there are a lot indeed! I am sharing some of my views that may help you to create valuable articles and enrich your writing style
    1- We have a particular time when our creativity reaches its peak and our brain works really faster than other times. We come with new and valuable ideas that may turn to worthy lines. But we often tend to forget those ideas or words or phrases if we get disturbed by some other issues. So just jot down those precious ideas, words, lines, whenever you come up with them, note them, so that you can use them afterwards.
    2- Do not try to imitate other person's writing style. Be yourself.
    3- Always revise once or twice to ensure your writing is satisfactory
    4-Review or read your article from a reader's point of view, think what you should expect in that article if you are a reader.

1. Pkumarpal8 profile image58
      Pkumarpal8posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dear webseo22 thanxx a lot for sharying your personal views with us. Now I will try my best to improve my writing skills.

1. webseo22 profile image61
        webseo22posted 3 years ago in reply to this

you are welcome pkumarpal8, and wish you all the best with your writing..smile

3. Ahana Singh profile image75
    Ahana Singhposted 3 years ago

Thanks webseo22 for such nice writing ideas. I think first one is the most important and also the most underestimated one.

1. webseo22 profile image61
      webseo22posted 3 years ago in reply to this

yes ahana you are absolutely right, and thanks you like my answer, also keep visiting my hubs and keep commenting..smile

working