jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Earning money without adsense

1. Walanj Aniket profile image80
    Walanj Aniketposted 2 years ago

I have just published my first hub. I don't have an adsense account because of which I cant participate in the ebay,amazon and hub pages ad program and I cant even apply for an adsense account with such little content. Is there anyway that I can earn money through hubpages without an adsense account. Will my current page views earn any money?

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Writing online is not a shortcut to untold wealth and riches. If you want to earn then you need to put in some effort...... If you are not prepared to put in that effort why do you expect to earn anything??

Adsense expects you to have maybe 50 good pages and have been around for 6 months, this is to get rid of those wannabe internet millionaires who think they can just write one page of spun crap and get rich.
      While you are waiting the 6 months and writing those 50 pages you are not likely to earn a huge amount even if you did have an adsense account.
      So its up to you, put in the effort and build up a good platform to start earning from in 6 months or just winge and whine and look for a shortcut!!

2. 79
    Saleem Aliposted 2 years ago

i am new too. But I don't think there is another way to earn money without adsense on hubpages. So you have to make a minimum of 30 articles before you can apply for these programs.

3. venki_indiain profile image24
    venki_indiainposted 2 years ago

You can earn money through Hubpages ad programme. Go to 'My earnings' page and setup the tax information details and other required details. There will be two options available in the first box, i.e. Ad programme and Adsense. You can setup the Ad programme and you can start earning based on pageviews.

1. chasmac profile image100
      chasmacposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's necessary to have an Adsense account first before you can join the HubPages Ad program.

4. Author Cheryl profile image86
    Author Cherylposted 2 years ago

You have to get an adsense account to earn from hubpages and there is no way around that.  You wont be approved until at least 20 or more hubs have been written.

5. tony55 profile image80
    tony55posted 2 years ago

Hello, you can earn money if you apply for amazon associate that is if you get approved. write a few more hubs(10) and give it a go.

1. SpaceShanty profile image93
      SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes I agree, the Amazon associates program is totally separate from Adsense and, in my experience, with well written product reviews will make you more than Adsense will.