Leaving Replies and Loosing Them if You Hit Submit

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 2 years ago

On more than one occasion I have lost the reply to or my comments when I diverge over to another hub and then wish to return to the comment or reply that I submitted.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I have hit submit and then I hit the hot link to the fellow Hubber I am replying to or I navigate to another hot link provided in another comment.

Am I loosing it in my middle age? Am I hitting the back button too many times. Where is the comment or reply that I so marvelously crafted?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Authors can set their Hubs such that each comment needs to be approved and only then will it show on the Hub.

Not all comments will appear immediately or necessarily at all if they are not approved by the author.

2. Mickji profile image81
    Mickjiposted 2 years ago

It is always better that you write your comments on a txt file before trying to post them on websites.
    In this way you will also avoid the crashing problem.
    Sometime the browser can crash, so you will lose what you where writing. Other time there may be a problem with the website itself, for example a script that makes the browser slow.
    If you write everything on notepad, for example, you will never have problems because you copy paste your comment.