Google Adsense Application Rejected

1. yasirchohan profile image59
    yasirchohanposted 2 years ago

I am new at Hubpages,my 12 hubs are live an getting good traffic at

I have applied for Google adsense an rejected due to Insufficient content.Please suggest me how many hubs i need to publish before apply for adsense.Here is the mail from GA

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Insufficient content

Thank you

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

AdSense has different requirement for applications from some countries and will not approve some accounts until they are 6 months or older.
      I think Pakistan is one of these countries.

2. receivetipstricks profile image84
    receivetipstricksposted 2 years ago

It took me a year to get apporved from Adsense, even I was wondering why they always reject me. (I was using my self hosted website that time). But I knew that adsense is the best so I tried harder, add more quality content did some seo and by the time I had 50 article and 700 visitors/ day I was approved from adsense.

I know I had to wait a lot,( because I have seen my friend getting approved from niche blogs and events blogs in 2-4 weeks only ) But it really paid off in the end. Within the first month I got my first check from Google.

My advice, keep trying harder, Adsense is worth waiting for.