jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Increasing Hub Scores

1. Melissa Miotke profile image80
    Melissa Miotkeposted 2 years ago

My lenses just transferred last night. I was surprised it happened so quickly since I just recently hit the button. But anyway I'm spending time today trying to improve my lenses and am in turn hoping to improve both my personal hub score as well as my individual hug pages scores. I've made some changes and improvements to some already however have not seen any movement in my ranking. Is this something that's supposed to happen immediately or does it take a couple of days? I hope I'm doing it correctly...

1. FitnezzJim profile image88
      FitnezzJimposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Given how well you write, I would expect your HubScore to eventually increase.
      HubScore changes probably are not the best source if you are seeking instant gratification through feedback.  While they may fluctuate within a few points over a short period of time (a week or so), their overall trend over time is much slower.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No, it won't happen immediately.  It may take a few weeks time for your hub scores to rise.  As more people read them and leave comments, etc., scores tend to increase.   There are always fluctuations.

2. rking96 profile image90
    rking96posted 2 years ago

It doesn't sound like you will see an immediate change to your HubScore. I haven't made any changes yet but that is how it sounds in the material I have read so far.