jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I delete a hub?

1. Rachael Tate profile image82
    Rachael Tateposted 2 years ago

Hi, I had a problem this morning trying to create a hub where it would appear to hang for a while before telling me the url was taken.  It did this twice before finally allowing me to create one on my third attempt.  However now that I look at my hubs it has created all three.  How do I delete the two I don't need?
    Thanks

1. Shades-of-truth profile image85
      Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Rachel, if the hubs are showing on your account page, simply click the "edit" button on one of the ones that you wish to delete, and when it comes up in edit mode, at the top where it says "done editing", click that, and when that next page comes up, you should have "edit" "stats" and "delete" buttons at the top.

That is the only way I know how to do it. Then, you can delete the other one that you do not want, and go ahead and finish creating the one that you want to keep.

2. Magicality LM profile image72
    Magicality LMposted 2 years ago

Actually, you can just click the title of the hub you want to delete. Then there are 3 buttons at the top, one of them is a delete button.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image85
      Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your more concise answer, Magicality LM. I was rushing to do something, and forgot there was an easier way to do it!

3. Rachael Tate profile image82
    Rachael Tateposted 2 years ago

Aaah I see, I was clicking the edit button alongside the hub and had no delete option from the edit screen.  Got it now.  Click on the hub itself first then I can delete!  Thanks.

working