jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

story reviews

1. kimberlysusanne profile image60
    kimberlysusanneposted 23 months ago

Hello all! I'm pretty new to HubPages, and am trying to figure out the best way to get reviews from fellow hubbers on my story writing. I wrote one chapter of a story that I have an idea for and would like some constructive feedback. I posted it on my hub, and there have been a few views, but nobody has commented. Any ideas on where to post this and any future writings that I would like feedback on? Thanks in advance!

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago

Hubpages is more about putting stuff out there to make money off traffic.  If you want feedback there are many places for that like critiquecircle.com, critters.org, deviant art etc.

3. 0
    M L Morganposted 23 months ago

Or a facebook writing group? smile

4. word55 profile image82
    word55posted 23 months ago

Start following hubbers and many will start following you. Then continue to feature interesting hubs and you'll get more followers and more comments. Comment on other's hubs as well. Keep at it and you'll see more and more coming. It takes a bit of patience for all to happen.

5. kimberlysusanne profile image60
    kimberlysusanneposted 23 months ago

Great! Thank you all for the great suggestions and info, I definitely appreciate it!

6. Dallas Matier profile image85
    Dallas Matierposted 23 months ago

Have a look through this thread, and maybe introduce yourself in there - Link