jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense question

1. 60
    Sue Crossenposted 8 years ago

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

If I sign up for adsense through the hugpages site, I just want to make sure that the ads will only appear on the articles I write and not on my websites.

Is that correct?

Thanks much!

Warm regards,

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

The ads are incorporated into your hubpages, when you sign up for adsense you will use your affiliate page, found at:

to paste in your affiliate code.  smile

Hope this helps.

3. 60

Hi Gamegirl,

I appreciate your help! Thanks!

I'm just signing up for hubpages, now, too.

I went to the link you sent, thanks. If I sign up with these companies, will I have to have ads on my websites (I have a couple I've had for a few years) or will the ads just be on my articles that I write for Hub?

4. kpfingaz profile image72
    kpfingazposted 8 years ago

As long as you don't put the code on your website they would only appear on your hubpages articles and not on your website.

Once you sign up and verify your accounts you will get paid for any activity that qualifies a click, lead or sale to any of the affiliate sites from your hub.

5. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Yep, just as kpfingaz said, unless you put the code into your website, they'll only apply to your hubs here on hubpages.  Though, with the amount of control adsense gives you giving even the option of a teensy little ad box with only text ads in it, you could do doubly well adding just a single ad box to your web page.

You can't make the most out of a resource like adsense if you're not using it. smile

6. 60

Thanks so much you two!

Again, I really appreciate it!!