jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Looking For Hub Readers that Comment

1. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 23 months ago

I am looking for a small group of hubbers that want to follow each other and provide feed back to one another. I always believe what makes a writer good is one that bounces ideas off of each other and gives feed back. I am new to Hub Pages so stop on by and say hello in this forum.

1. peachpurple profile image75
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Do you write recipes, if yes, count me in

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hi Matt, welcome to HP.  This site is unlike others in that having "followers" generally does not translate to having more income.  Furthermore, setting up a circle of people who follow one another isn't exactly legal here.  If you write interesting, good hubs, you will get comments.  If you want help, you can always go to the forums to get it.  Some are geared specifically for people who want input about their articles.  It's a very slow process, but it works, and when you get those comments and followers, they are not fake ones, but rather real people who like your work and want to tell you about it.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 23 months ago in reply to this

What you are suggesting tends to happen naturally.
      You comment on someone's hub and the writer will often check your profile -- then, perhaps will read some of yours and (maybe) comment on yours as well.
      Certain hubbers always do this, some do it sometimes, and some do not.
      Trying to 'artificially' boost your views or asking for comments is considered self-promotion.

There is one particular forum here where you are allowed to ask for crits on a particular hub.

2. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Thank you Peachpurple and Timetraveler2 for your forum comments. I like to write and read hubs about all topics.

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Welcome, Matt!

That sounded like a "welcome matt". smile

3. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Thank you for the nice welcome Colorfulone. I look forward to following and reading your hubs.

4. RTalloni profile image86
    RTalloniposted 23 months ago

Hello and welcome.  The fact that you are interested in what others have to say about your hubs and have an interest in reading others' work means you have a good start at HP.

5. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Thanks for the advice RT alloni I will follow it.

6. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Rochelle Frank I really appreciate you passing on the information. Thanks for sharing.

7. profile image0
    Laurie Viposted 23 months ago

Welcome Matt! I think you will do just fine here. I look forward to reading your hubs!

8. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Thank you so much Laurie Vi for your nice welcome and very encouraging words. I really do appreciate that a lot.

1. profile image0
      Laurie Viposted 23 months ago in reply to this

No problem! We all start off as new hubbers. People have encouraged me and I want to do the same for others.

9. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Very appreciated Laurie Vi and thanks for the positive motivation.

working