jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hubber Score Drops Dramatically

1. Hui (蕙) profile image63
    Hui (蕙)posted 2 years ago

Can anyone tell why the hubber score drops dramatically, then I can contribute better?

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Here's our official blog post on Hubber Score.  Hopefully you can glean some information from the post.  Your Hubs are providing value, but I would check for grammar and spelling; this seems to be your biggest area of improvement.  I would also add content where you can.  Do you have a friend that is a native english speaker that can help you?  Start by editing your highest traffic Hubs and improving them and your score should go up. 

I would also try to get advice about your titles.  A couple things that I would change:  I would remove the numbers in your titles, e.g., Recipe (10): Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork should be changed to Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork Recipe.  I would also make sure that you use proper title case in your titles.  Check out our Learning Center for more tips.  Good luck!  smile

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
        LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think he meant the author's score. Mine was up to 90 a couple of days ago and is now 76. This gives new visitors the wrong idea about a hubber's work and should be done away with!

1. Shades-of-truth profile image88
          Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I second that emotion, Luis!

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

working