jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hubber Score Drops Dramatically

1. Hui (蕙) profile image58
    Hui (蕙)posted 19 months ago

Can anyone tell why the hubber score drops dramatically, then I can contribute better?

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Here's our official blog post on Hubber Score.  Hopefully you can glean some information from the post.  Your Hubs are providing value, but I would check for grammar and spelling; this seems to be your biggest area of improvement.  I would also add content where you can.  Do you have a friend that is a native english speaker that can help you?  Start by editing your highest traffic Hubs and improving them and your score should go up. 

I would also try to get advice about your titles.  A couple things that I would change:  I would remove the numbers in your titles, e.g., Recipe (10): Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork should be changed to Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork Recipe.  I would also make sure that you use proper title case in your titles.  Check out our Learning Center for more tips.  Good luck!  smile

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
        LuisEGonzalezposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I think he meant the author's score. Mine was up to 90 a couple of days ago and is now 76. This gives new visitors the wrong idea about a hubber's work and should be done away with!

1. Shades-of-truth profile image87
          Shades-of-truthposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I second that emotion, Luis!

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 19 months ago