jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Request for hub search functionality/do you have a safe sex hub?

1. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I was recently working on a hub about safe sex concerns/size issues. After I was done I wanted to link to some related hub articles. So I did a search for "safe sex" in hubpages with the limiter of "hubs"

I was presented with a list of 1000 results, What I would like to do at this point is to be able to then arrange by "hubscore"

Any chance of this added functionality? Is it already arranged in this manner (I didnt click on every result in succession) I made my decisions by selecting who i knew were of a high caliber, but it would have been nice to just be able to quickly review and the top 5 or so results and include them if i felt they were relevant.

Whadya think?

Also, if anybody who reads this has a hub they think is relative drop me a link so I can perhaps add it..i need at least 3 more to create a balanced layout!

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Hey sunforged:

Yes, when Larry revamped the search function, we did begin to factor HubScore into search result order.  It is not purely by HubScore, but a combination of relevance and score and a few other factors.

3. sunforged profile image67

Well, good to hear! You guys were on the ball with that one.

So my only remaining question to the hub community is who has a high scoring related hub? Im link crazy today and since I cant put my two polls side by side I have some free space that I would like to fill!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi sungorged, my hub bums and tits is a test site to check on hits related to sex as a subject, so may not be a good fit. It does however out perform all my other hubs so far! It gets masses of hits.

4. sunforged profile image67

Well Ill add it on, I got a kick out of the title when you first mentioned it- it will be added within teh next 15 min or so

5. sunforged profile image67

Its been added, thanks for the suggestion!