jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Where are the HubPage HITs to rate on MTurk?

1. sproquita profile image82
    sproquitaposted 2 years ago

Yesterday, I passed the screening test to rate HubPage articles on MTurk.  I already had the Adult Content Qualification of 1.  So, I'm ready to go but can't find any work.  When I click the link to "regular rating HITs" in the http://hubpages.com/faq/#MechanicalTurk, the link that displays says I'm not Qualified to Work.   I've searched MTurk with terms like "HubPage" and "online article" and come up empty.

Do you have any advice?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this
        sproquitaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't think you answered my question.  Please note that I passed the screening test.  Now, I want to rate regular HITs but don't appear to be qualified.  In the original email, I cut and pasted the text from my congratulatory email.  Here it is again:

You've received a bonus from HubPages for work related to 2162L92HECWAFE148M3F4CP8VZTIHQ.
        The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
        This is your bonus for passing the HubPages screening test with a score of 85%. Congratulations!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I missed the part on that FAQ that specifically mentioned testing HITS.
          I have contacted the team responsible for the MTurk program and will let you know what information I find.

Thank you so much.  I am eager to get started.  Perhaps, as the other poster suggested, I really didn't pass, even though the email says congratulations?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Contact team@hubpages.com     It may appear that you passed, then you are told that you didn't pass.   Waste of time.

OK.  I contacted the team.  I hope I'm not going to be disappointed.

3. sproquita profile image82
    sproquitaposted 2 years ago

OK.  I rated a HIT on MTurk.  Happy.  Thanks for your help.

working