I'd like feedback on my Hub: Stress Relief Through Music

1. Vegas Elias profile image43
    Vegas Eliasposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Stress Relief Through Music. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 17 months ago

Hi Vegas,
    You asked for it, so here it comes:

In the morning at sunset? Sunrise surely. Or... In the morning at sunrise and in the evening at sunset.

" The difference between music and noise is that music is pleasant to listen to whereas noise is unpleasant and irritating."
    Birdsong or the sound of children laughter are pleasant sounds yet they are not music.

Break up paragraphs into independent text capsules with the headings provided instead of all capitalized.

Your grammar is poor:
    You are using "affect" instead of "effect" repeatedly.
    " In such a situation one cannot relax, suffers from insomnia and his daily routine is disturbed."
    Whose daily routine? Just say "the" or "one's" daily routine.

The hub is too short, too superficial. Everyone knows that soft, beautiful music can be relaxing. That is why mothers sing lullabies to their kids. Tell us something new. HubPages is a place where people look for new, interesting information.

Maybe if you did some research and provided some examples and videos proving how Sress Relief Through Music can be achieved in particular difficult situations, in a well illustrated 1200 word article, with maybe a poll asking readers if music has helped them with stress problems, and had someone check your grammar, maybe then, your article will be featured.

Good luck