jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Adding Photos to HubPages

1. icv profile image61
    icvposted 21 months ago

What are the major free sources of pictures for hubs? How I can use effective pictures in my hubs?

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 21 months ago in reply to this

For Free images I use Wikipedia commons a lot. I like that as a source because they do give you the Creative Commons License attribution for the image as well as who is the author of the image.

There are other good sources for Free images too. Be careful to be sure and attribute the correct Creative Commons License if given or its proper attribution. Those sources are

Morguefile
      Picmonkey
      pixabay

More information of how to use images and correct attributions can be seen at the Learning Center under A Guide to Proper Image Use on HubPages

Hope this helps

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 21 months ago in reply to this

Picmonkey is a free editing tool, not a source for free public domain photos.

2. icv profile image61
        icvposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing

2. Venkatachari M profile image84
      Venkatachari Mposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I mostly use wikipedia commons. Only at times, I use pixabay or some of those e-tailer website photos which are also free. But you need to give attribution to source by importing the url on your photo capsules.

1. erorantes profile image34
        erorantesposted 21 months ago in reply to this

You can create your own pictures relate to your hub. You need use your imagination and see how it goes. If the pictures are not good. Hub pages will let you know. Good luck with your pictures.

1. icv profile image61

Thanks

3. incomeguru profile image90
      incomeguruposted 21 months ago

Try PIXABAY.COM

1. icv profile image61

Thks for sharing

working