jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

to download photos

1. 59
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

Hi Ive noticed that myspace are not anymore allowing people to download photos they blocked it already. In this case where can else we get photos even if we are not a premium memeber.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Why do you get pictures from MySpace? They are not free for the taking. Use places where the pictures are copyright free that anyone can use.
    Creative Commons on Flickr is a good place as is Stock.xchng.

3. 59
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

yap even common on Flickr does not alllow it anymore. No worries id tried my best to get some already. Thanks

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ladyvenus, I don't know what you are doing, but Flickr does allow you to save photos. 

However, you must only use photos that have a Creative Commons license.  It is very wrong to just use any photo you find on the internet.  Photos on MySpace belong to the people who own the profiles and you have no right to use them.

1. 59
        ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah sure . Thanks

2. JamaGenee profile image89
        JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Or you could use your own.  Now there's a thought...

2. aniketgore profile image71
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We can still use CC

4. DonnaCSmith profile image85
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

Yes, I wrote a hub on photography and copyright last week. It is illegal to use photos without permission. The same law that protects writers also protects photographers.

So be sure the photo is designated for free use before you right click and copy;o)

1. 59
      ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah sure. Thanks for all the info. Peace brow