jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Learn the Critical Aspects of Web Designing

1. Kristy Bernales profile image60
    Kristy Bernalesposted 21 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Learn the Critical Aspects of Web Designing (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. DasEngel profile image61
    DasEngelposted 21 months ago

Very cool and informative hub. I would love to use Photoshop to prettify my hubs. But I mostly use MS paint and Picasa. That does me everything about images. Besides, I do not like to hotchpotch my hubs.

What software do you use anyway, if you're willing to disclose that? :-)

3. Adam Harkus profile image59
    Adam Harkusposted 21 months ago

Hi,

The hub looks great, and all the elements are there,

However, just looking at two early sentences....

"every business has the dependency on an appealing website for all the processes from conveying a message or deal to sell products and services."

This isn't the best English. It's too long-winded and the grammar isn't great either.

"It would not be wrong to say that a web design holds a remarkable place in defining success or failure of any business."

Again, not the best use of English. 'Remarkable' is misplaced here I feel. It's veering into business-speak even.

Sorry to sound over-critical, this is just my personal opinion after all, but hopefully it may give you a few pointers to improving your hub.

1. Kristy Bernales profile image60
      Kristy Bernalesposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I will surely consider the improvements you have mentioned.

working