Survey for College Course can make into a Hub once analysis is done

1. Hope Kulin profile image81
    Hope Kulinposted 11 months ago

I am doing a Marketing Research course for school on Financial Literacy.  Part of the course is to create a survey and then analyze the results (it is a 15 question survey that would take under 2 minutes to complete).  I have seen areas on here that are more questions than actual hubs and think that is more of where I would post, but I am not sure how to post there or if I am correct.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I lean toward the only place for surveying is with a hub and the Poll Capsules. Of course it as an experiment it is dependent on readers doing the poll. The audience would be firstly HP and then the Internet where SEO principals ans techniques would be used.

The other consideration would the purpose of the poll may be lost having to write an article on something. The article may influence the poll losing veracity possibly? Another thought is how long you have to complete the project.

A suggestion to look into for an audience is Survey Monkey. They have two different entries - Free and Paid.

I have no idea of the internal structure. It was used where I use to work by another at the corporate office. I also do not know how quick responses may be. A consideration is it offers the possibility of greater data with a much greater audience. Another factor I do not know is how to 'market' the poll.

I hope that helps . . .