I'd like feedback on my Hub: experience in different dimensions

1. indra hidayat profile image60
    indra hidayatposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub experience in different dimensions (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Fascinating but completely confusing. Is this a dream? A real experience? You need to make this clear in your introduction.

Put yourself in the place of your reader. Could you improve your writing to ensure the reader knows what you are trying to say?

Grammar issues and syntax problems should be dealt with; for example, what does this sentence mean?

"Without wasting time, I also spent a coffee freshly made and to where is the voice."

It might be a good idea to ask someone you know with good English skills to take a look at the article and make some corrections.

Your need to sort out your presentation. Each word in the title should have a capital letter at the beginning. Your sub-headings should also follow the same format - they vary from all caps to all lower case. Formatting should be consistent.

Hope that helps.

1. tsmog profile image84
        tsmogposted 11 months ago in reply to this

A possible help with those spot on suggestions. May I recommend to look up online Hemingway Editor. The download is for a desktop app. is $10. I feel is worth it with my grammar & language usage and I am a native speaker in the U.S. Take a peek smile