jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Meaning of Christmas--it's history, traditions

1. James M Becher profile image57
    James M Becherposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Meaning of Christmas--it's history, traditions and Spirituality. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 months ago

The main thing that seems missing from your hub is... the meaning of Christmas.  You chide people for forgetting that it is about the birth of Christ, and then instead of talking about that almost the entire content of the hub is about candy canes, and Santa Claus, and other frippery.  If you think Jesus is what Christmas is really about, IMHO your hub should be about Jesus and how to celebrate Christmas in a way that honors and remembers Jesus.

3. calculus-geometry profile image86
    calculus-geometryposted 11 months ago

I did not read it fully, but when I skimmed I found numerous typos, including in your title.  Your title should be

The Meaning of Christmas--Its History, Traditions and Spirituality

But elsewhere you have typos such as a semicolon where a space should be, a period where a comma should be, the word loose when it should be lose, a missing period, etc. 

Also, there are a ton of products. As you well know that just doesn't fly anymore on HP.

4. James M Becher profile image57
    James M Becherposted 11 months ago

O.K. I think I fixed the grammar-at least the loose, lose issue.  Couldn't find some of the others, but I'll keep looking.   And I knocked the products down to 4 which I truly think fit.   Any other suggestions?