jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Where do malicious programs come from?

1. John P Stephens profile image60
    John P Stephensposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Where do malicious programs come from? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. erorantes profile image32
    erorantesposted 10 months ago

Hello mister John. I read your hub on forum site. I can see; you need to add a few pictures. The information is great. I will like to read how we can solve the problem of the virus. You are doing a great job on your hub.congratulations on your awareness hub.

John P Stephensposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for help, I'll try to make my hub more colourful smile

3. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 10 months ago

The hub has helpful information and is well written. HubPages does like you to include at least three images though and break up the text into more than one capsule. Do that and I am sure this will be featured.

John P Stephensposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I hope, that you're right. Thanks for the time, that you spent on reading this.

4. DrMark1961 profile image92
    DrMark1961posted 9 months ago

Hi John, I read through your entire hub since I am interested in the subject, and I think if you do get it out there you will have more readers.
    I did have a few suggestions, however. The paragraphs were very long. Read some other succesful articles here and you will notice that they are in short paragraphs, more likely to be read by internet readers with short attention spans. Also, you might make the hub a little clearer by adding some bullet points and listing the top areas where malicious links come from. (Go to the "explore" button at the top of this page and look at some of the popular hubs.)
    One more thing, and this is just me being nitpicky. The final paragraph starts out "Here is a short description of all the popular schemes used by fraudsters to infiltrate users' computers." After a statement like that, there usally follows a description of popular schemes used to follow users computers. That did not follow.
    Glad to see you added the images, per Jodah´s remarks. Good luck with this.