jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense

1. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Google Adsense only provides help with the custom URL where you can change the color and font of the ads in the hopes of grabbing traffic that will click on ads.  Google Adsense needs to add more tools that writers can use to drive more traffic to the ads.  Ryan of the Hubpage staff said that something is in the works but has not been finalized.

1. brad4l profile image83
      brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What kind of stuff do you mean?

Personally, I think they do a great job of serving ads that are relevant to the actual content on the page. This is in part due to the way their search engine works, but is also possible due to the large number of advertisers that use Adwords. This is usually something that I find most other ad companies are lacking in.

Aside from serving relevant ads and allowing you to customize the color schemes, I am not so sure that Google Adsense has any real responsibility to "drive more traffic to the ads." I think that falls under the responsibilities of the content creator and webmaster.

2. lindagoffigan profile image60

Google Adsense needs to add more tools instead of reporting templates and only one template that deals with actually making a change that had to do with the workability of Adsense.  Why not tell the hubber more about what adwords to use for the Goggle crawlers that pertains to the topic.  The tag words are just that only words to categorize and identify the article.  Google adsense would know what would generate more clicks with keywords and keyphrases.  Google Adsense is somehow keeping all the earnings for the staff while the true workers continue to add quality content with the "hope" of getting the Google crawlers to select an ad that the reader will acknowledge with a click.

3. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

Have you tried posting on the Adsense forums?

4. lindagoffigan profile image60

Thank you Game Girl for the suggestion.  I posted on the forum and placed in the Search "google adsense for search" and got this page.  I plan on reading all of the post on google adsense.  Someone can tell me how to put data into the different google adsense account.  Now, I only have data in the Google Adsense for Content.