jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Niche sites: The Hubs left behind.

1. Adam Harkus profile image61
    Adam Harkusposted 6 months ago

I have 2 hubs going across to the latest Niche site, which, to be honest weren't my best in that category for quality or traffic. Question is, will the hubs left behind get another chance to join the ones accepted for the Niche site?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Yes.  HubPages has said that this is only the first pass to get the new niche sites up and running, and that they'll be coming back for more at some point. 

Interesting that your chosen Hubs aren't your best in traffic terms.  I was assuming that's HubPages were choosing Hubs mainly based on traffic, since those Hubs clearly please Google, and pleasing Google is the goal of the niche sites!     However it does look as though they are also picking extra lower-trafficked Hubs where they're short of Hubs in a category.

2. Sharlee01 profile image66
      Sharlee01posted 6 months ago in reply to this

How does one know if one of their hubs has been moved to a niche site ? Will the hub still show up on Account Page?

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
        Glenn Stokposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Sharon, there are several ways to determine if you have any hubs that were moved.

1. The URL of the hub will be changed to that of the niche site.
        2. The niche site's URL is listed above the title of the hub in your profile content listing.
        3. You can select the site filter in your stats report. That filter will only have those niche sites where you have hubs.

And yes, the stats report still shows the stats of the moved hubs.

1. Sharlee01 profile image66
          Sharlee01posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for answering my question. I appreciate it.

2. Alisha Adkins profile image92
        Alisha Adkinsposted 6 months ago in reply to this

You'll also receive an e-mail telling you that it has been moved.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 6 months ago

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
      LuisEGonzalezposted 6 months ago in reply to this