I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best Countertop Dishwashers in 2016

1. Kitchenapparatus profile image64
    Kitchenapparatusposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best Countertop Dishwashers in 2016 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

You would be better off reviewing the dishwasher that you own and giving an honest opinion, together with 'real' photos. Include only one Amazon capsule. Your hub is nothing more than a sales pitch and that's not what HP is about these days.

Your grammar is a little off, so try reading the text out loud. It's always good to check your writing for errors and typos before pressing Publish.

2. erorantes profile image32
    erorantesposted 6 months ago

Hello mister kitchen apparatus. I would add to your article. The soap to used to clean the dishes in your dishwasher. For example. Cascade cleans the leads of any dish or utensils. It does not leave spots or films on your glasses or dishes. The soap comes in liquid or powder. Liquid is danger for children if they drank some of the liquid. The pictures of our hub looked repeatedly. It looks like a blog. You can show the stack of dishes after; they are clean. I hope my ideas for you work. They are free. Good luck to you my dear.