jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Need some Hubpages Gurus to be my mentors

1. 60
    Focusedwriter1posted 6 months ago

Hi all,  I need to be a fulltime publisher of the site. However, I am in need of top Gurus to hold my hand and guide through. Feel free to contact me. Your help and sacrifice will be highly appreciated.

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Well you might find someone willing to spend hours and hours helping you, but it's doubtful. We all have to earn a living, you know.

Meanwhile, everything you need to know is right here http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

1. 60
        Focusedwriter1posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Got it, thanks

2. Jesse Drzal profile image82
    Jesse Drzalposted 6 months ago

What's in it for me?

1. 60

Jesse, we can agree on that

3. DrMark1961 profile image92
    DrMark1961posted 6 months ago

You should look on Fiverr; you might find a native English speaker willing to edit your articles for that price. I doubt you are going to find anyone cheaper than that here.
    A high school student would be fine. The articles on the net need to be about junior high level so that most readers are able to comprehend them.
    Good luck.

1. 60

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 months ago

Firstly, if by fulltime publisher you mean "earning a fulltime wage", that's very unlikely to happen on a site you don't own.

Secondly, there is a huge amount of information available on Hubpages, written by the "gurus" as you phrase them, about how they got traffic. Start there.

1. 60
      Focusedwriter1posted 5 months ago in reply to this

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 months ago

Listen to anything WryLilt has to say, and Marisa, if she shows up. You're welcome in advance. That's the best advice you can get.