jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Why My hub is not publishing

1. TheGarima profile image61
    TheGarimaposted 3 months ago

I just don't know why my hub is not publishing even if m making it properly drafted with every guideline,This making me sad sad

1. erorantes profile image33
      erorantesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hello miss theGarina. It looks ; you forgot to save your hub. There is no hub in your profile. I am sorry. It was not publish. I am sure; it is save in your account. You need to go in your account and edit again. Then you need to click on the publish word. Good luck to you. I am looking forward reading your hub.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months ago in reply to this

Just from the few sentences you wrote to ask this question I can see that you are a second language speaker of English.  To become featured, writers must use proper and correct English.  That may be your problem.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 months ago

When a hub is not published you are sent an email giving a general reason and a link you can post on these forums to get feedback.

3. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 3 months ago

We can't give advice without seeing your hub I am sorry. If you can supply a link it would help.

4. tlcs profile image77
    tlcsposted 3 months ago

I think timetraveler2 has a point. Concentrate on your spellings and maybe ask someone to proof read your hubs. May help.

5. mactavers profile image88
    mactaversposted 3 months ago

Find someone who is a fluent speaker of English and ask them if they will be your editor.  Take more classes in English and ask the instructor if he/or she would read your writing and help you correct your errors.  Try reading published Hubs to get a better command of the grammar and language.  Try reading newspapers in English as the articles are short and the language is usually kept simple.  Any words you don't understand, look them up and build your vocabulary.  The more words you learn, the better your writing will be.