I'd like feedback on my Hub: What Makes Hymns A True Treasure?

1. Susan SJ profile image83
    Susan SJposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What Makes Hymns A True Treasure? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Susan,

My observations:

The title could be better. It should reflect the content, something like 'Stories Behind Popular Hymns'. Your subtitles should be in title case, i.e. each main word should begin with a capital letter.

Your images are not legal-to-use. That might be the main reason your hub hasn't passed QAP. One has been taken from a blog, which in turn has lifted it from a book published in 2012. It is probably copyrighted.  You can't just take images from the internet without checking if they are in the Public Domain, published under a Creative Commons license or you have permission from the copyright holder.  See https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Ah... I just copied some of your text into Google and it has thrown up many pages with almost identical text. Much from Wikipedia. Your writing should be your own, not just a rewriting of someone else's. Your hub won't be featured as it will be considered to be copied content. Be careful - doing this can get you banned.

I'm sure you could produce a better piece of original writing rather than simply regurgitating facts from Wikipedia.