I'd like feedback on my Hub: Jennie would enter each washroom to supervise if ev

1. 0
    Nida Karimposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Jennie would enter each washroom to supervise if everything was being done right. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I shan't comment on the content of your hub, apart from suggesting that as it is a personal account, it might be better placed on your own blog.

The title needs reworking - it isn't search-friendly. It also needs to be in Title Case.

The piece should have an introduction. It launches into an almost incoherent ramble. You need to tell your reader what the article is about. Just a sentence or two will suffice.

Break up that chunky first paragraph. Many people are accessing HubPages on their phones, so it needs to be mobile friendly.

I'm not sure if this will get past QAP. Your grammar could do with a little work, but really you need to learn how to format and structure a hub properly. https://hubpageshelp.com/