I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top Attractions of RiodeJaneiro

1. 0
    hubpagespiyushposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top Attractions of RiodeJaneiro (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Lots of issues here so I'm not surprised that it failed QAP even though it's a couple of years old.

1. There are no spaces in Rio de Janeiro in the title.
      2. Not enough text. Taking a few photos off the web and adding a sentence to each one does not produce a quality hub.
      3. You can't take images off the internet and republish them unless you are sure they are legal to use. You could be landed with a bill from the copyright holder. We have to keep telling people this over and over. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use
      4. What's an 'instinctive' setting?
      5. 'a metropolis in the globe' doesn't sound right. Perhaps 'city in the world' would be better. In fact, it would be better left out all together as it adds nothing to the sentence.
      6. ''endless bullets' isn't right either. Do you mean 'many top places to visit..."
      7. Christ the Redeemer - a symbol of Christianity... don't treat your reader as though they are idiots. Who built/created it? How many people visit it? I'm sure you could write a whole paragraph about it if you put your mind to it.
      8. The comments look fake, and leaving a comment on your own article saying it helped you is silly.

Generally, the hub is thin on content. There are thousands of sites that describe Rio in much better ways. You need to add unique and interesting facts. Build it into an interesting travel guide

working