jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Help me to get this hub featured

1. Mariasha profile image15
    Mariashaposted 6 weeks ago

Hello everyone,

My hub is not featured. Is there any way I can do to become featured. I will be thankful to you if you can help me http://hubpages.com/business/Increase-y … l-business

2. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 6 weeks ago

Pictures are important. If you add some pictures; you will have extra readers. I like your ideas. You can add more ideas, so people have extra jobs to do. After, you add extra pictures and other ideas. You need to check your grammar to click publish miss Mariasha. You are great.

Mariashaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you very Erorantes. I will try to do all of what you have advised me

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 weeks ago

Check the consistency of your capitalization, and try and add something from your personal experience.

Thanks psycheskinner for noticing the mistakes in the hub

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago

There are far too many grammar and spelling mistakes in the Hub.  You do not even have capital letters at the beginning of many sentences!    You include a book from Amazon and the rules for that are that you must have personal experience of the book and be able to say why you recommend it.

Thanks Marisa for your helping me to fix my hub to get featuref

5. Janellegems profile image45
    Janellegemsposted 6 weeks ago

You can add one or more video capsules from Youtube and write a few more ideas to increase your income.  You also add a poll for hubbers to vote on and pictures.  Also add capital letters after stating the idea.

working