jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The In's and Out's of Daycare in British Columbia

1. Sparks66 profile image81
    Sparks66posted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The In's and Out's of Daycare in British Columbia (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. gerimcclym profile image86
      gerimcclymposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Such an important topic world-wide!

Note (in your title and throughout your article) the use of apostrophes which  indicate possession, and adding an "s" at the end of the word for the plural form.
      "The Ins and Outs...."  (more than one in and more than one out)
      "daycares" (more than one daycare) as opposed to "daycare's" which would be used, for example, to say "the daycare's facilities....(the facilities belonging to the daycare).

Sparks66posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Awesome, thank you! When I was writing it, the correction system was telling me that the word daycares is incorrect and that there was no plural form of it.
        I appreciate your feedback!

2. AliciaC profile image97
    AliciaCposted 6 months ago

Hi, Sparks66. I'm pretty sure that the hub hasn't passed the Quality Assessment Process because of the links. HubPages wants us to have no more than two links to the same website. You have considerably more than two. In addition, you've linked to some parts of the BC government website twice—once in the body of the article and once at the end. I think this will have to be changed.

I hope you do get the hub featured. It contains some important information that people should know about.

Sparks66posted 6 months ago in reply to this

I realize it has alot of links My aim for that was because the government website contains way to much information to sort through especially as say a parent who may not have the time to really narrow down on exactly what they're after, and as a result are flying blind clicking in hopes of finding an answer.

Thank you for your feedback! It's very apprichiated!

working