jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Create the Perfect Bronze Look Using bare Minerals

1. erorantes profile image37
    erorantesposted 2 months ago

I like your hub. I like the mineral look when it is applied natural and not over doing it. I see you are missing many things required by hub pages rules. You hub looks like a blog pages and not an article. You need to read the hubpages learning center to see what you are missing or get an idea of a hub. I love make up.  I wear it every day. My job is around everything that has to do with the beauty world. You can add more things to your article. Pictures and words. The organization is important to read it easier. Good luck with your article.

1. Rupert Taylor profile image96
      Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

This looks just like an advertisement for a product and, as such, will never pass QA.

Check out the Learning Center https://hubpageshelp.com/

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

I agree with Rupert.  This Hub will never get approved, because it's obviously a press release or advertisement for the company.  You say things like "Don’t forget to use OUR specifically designed Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20".

If you are going to write about a product or a product range, you need to write a review, as a customer.  Write about what products you tried, why you like them, what you don't like about them, etc.

If you are going to include links to Amazon products then each one must be directly related to the TITLE of your Hub.   Your title mentions Bare Minerals products, but it specifically refers to creating a Bronze look.  So you can link to Bare Minerals products that provide bronzing, but not to other products.  Also for each product you link to, you must explain why you recommend it.

working