jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Has Caloriebee also been hit?

1. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 4 weeks ago

Over the past month since Fred was released and Healdove was hit, my top hub which is on Caloriebee had a 20% decrease I assumed it was just a normal fluctuation which has happened in the past. But now it's a 50% drop. This hub was #1 for a 2 worded keyword as well. I was wondering if this is the case with the other people with hubs on caloriebee or is it just my hub. There seems to be just 2 sites that are out ranking it right now, could be they did better on the SEO front recently, but that's just my theory right now. It's late in the night hope i have no typos wink

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

We believe CalorieBee has also been affected and are planning to put it through a similar process to the one we're conducting with HealDove.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Christy, that's sad news but I hope it recovers too just like heal dove seems to be doing. It's also kind of in the health niche so there's some similarities between the two in that sense. Thanks for letting me know.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, we suspect the presence of some YMYL content on CalorieBee is what has caused it to be somewhat effected as well.

working