jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 10 Best Products to Sell Online

1. finplus profile image51
    finplusposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 10 Best Products to Sell Online (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

It's reads like spam. All those brands and the generic image...  Sorry. I know there aren't any links, but it's poor quality and I doubt it will be approved.

2. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

They like writers with something vaguely original to offer here. Sort of in-depth stuff that will make the world a better place.

3. jrk1121 profile image81
      jrk1121posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Honestly, that article looks like step 1 of a DIY affiliate marketing ebook. A more thought out and revised version of that article belongs on your blog and that specific article belongs in a notebook.

Help with the assessment:
      The biggest issue with your article is that you're using generic items that already have a saturated market. In order to sell those things, you would have to have an established niche site and offer products as a side service. It looks like your goal is affiliate marketing and to succeed there you would have to start the SEO process before the product came out. <<< Those guys are serious and have money to spend.

Normally, I would say that you should use topics like "Whats selling on Amazon right now" or "Types of products that can be sold online". Judging by your article I need to drive in another direction. You should right about something you know and care about.

working