jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Submitting to a HubPages network site

1. JR Cuevas profile image72
    JR Cuevasposted 4 weeks ago

Should I submit the article with the highest hubscore for a higher chance of approval?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

No, it's too soon to submit ANY of your Hubs to the niche sites yet.

When you write a new Hub, it's automatically considered for the niche sites - but it's not instant.  It can take up to a month before you'll find out whether your Hub will be accepted.  You've only been here two weeks, so your Hubs could still be in the queue.

Wait till you've been here a month. If your Hubs have not moved by then, you know they've been rejected as not good enough - so there's no point submitting them again, because they will just get rejected again.  What you'll need to do is try to work out why they were rejected, then improve them.  THEN you can try submitting them to the niche sites.

JR Cuevasposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you. smile

If you need to improve them and you're not sure where to start, you can post them (one at a time!) in the "Improving Your Article" section for help:

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/2885

But like I say, wait until the Hub is at least a month old.

2. Jan Saints profile image85
        Jan Saintsposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

"If your Hubs have not moved by then (after a month), you know they've been rejected as not good enough." Who said so?!

Here's the process:

- You write a brand new Hub.   

- It goes through the QAP process to check that it's written in reasonable English and doesn't break any rules.  If it passes QAP, it gets published on the HubPages main site.

- The Hub is also referred to the editor for one of the niche sites.   The queue for some niche sites is longer than others.  Some editors are up to date, and will review your Hub in a day or two.   Some are very busy and may take a few weeks to get to your Hub. 

- If your Hub meets the quality criteria for a niche site (which are higher than for the main site), it will be moved to the niche site. If it doesn't meet the standard, it will be rejected.  You won't be told - it just won't be moved.  That's why I say, if it's still not moved after a month, assume it was rejected.

Occasionally, editors will reject a Hub not because of quality, but because they've already got too many Hubs on that subject on the niche site.  But the most common reason is that it doesn't meet the quality criteria.

JR Cuevasposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you, everyone! smile I will wait for a month and see if my hubs will be moved to niche sites

working