Ok, so is there a way to filter emails out

1. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Ok, so for one thing, when I first got to hubpages I noticed lots of people just becoming fans of everyone, so I figured that's what you were supposed to do.  So for the first week or so, I fanned everyone who fanned me (fan spam).  I don't want to dump anyone, because that would suck to lose fans, so I ended up turning off the notices.  The problem with that is that I don't get notices of the people I DO want to know when they publish.  Is there a way to select privately who you want to recieve notifications about, without leaving fan clubs of people you do want to support, but don't really need to know every time they publish another How to Make a Million Dollars Selling Vitamins to Indian Super Models hub?

Need  two tier system... as fans in support that 'add up' on the counter that people value so much, and then a private one that only you know about... just, your actual subscription list.

Is there such a thing? (If there is, yes, I'm too lazy to look, so get over it.. I want the fast, effortless answer and don't care if I could have found it in the time it took me to write this. Writing is easier than studying HubPages drop down menues etc.)

2. Paraglider profile image91
    Paragliderposted 7 years ago

I don't know either but I second the request.