jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

kept away from HubPages

1. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I get 'kicked off' of HubPages two times a day. Once in the morning and once at night/evening hours. I can get to other sites fine, bu all of a sudden at those certain times, I can't do anything on HP for about 30-45 mins.  It is really aggravating. I can't open the links in my emails to newly published hubs when this happens. Is it because of increased hubtivity?? I have checked it a few times after getting back on and never noticed anything unusual. Would love to know what to do about it.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sucks!
      Have you cleaned out your cache files , temp files (cookies n that).
      Im sure the techie savy people( hubbers) will be of more help in no time at all.
      Hang in.

2. freelanceworld profile image60
    freelanceworldposted 7 years ago

Weird Episodes ..Hope your system resources are not compromised by some worm or malware or something

Really never heard of this 2 time phenomena..after helping so many people with pc related probs.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

that is not encouraging, freelanceworld LOL
    I did a disk cleanup this morning, hope that helps. HubPages is the only site it happens on. When I'm kicked off here, I can still navigate FaceBook, email, MySpace..just not HP. That's what made me think maybe it was hubtivity or something, but I'm beginning to think I'm the only one. ??

4. freelanceworld profile image60
    freelanceworldposted 7 years ago

I still dont agree..
    I advise..try surfing only on hubpages around that time..and see
    is it only hubpages?

P.S. Disc cleanup jut removes the NON-required shit(Temp folder, cookies and stuff)...not the  NON- Good shit(Malware, Trojans etc)

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Janetta - have you heard of glue? Or hanging tight? Or even hoping for the best?

I'm sure the latter one will probably turn out to be the solution big_smile

*loves to help*