jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

stumbleupon.com help

1. rb101182 profile image83
    rb101182posted 9 years ago

I tried to use stumbleupon and paste the code into my page but I didnt know how to do it. does anyone know if thats what you're supposed to do, paste the stumbleupon code on your page? if so, where do you paste it?

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Installing the stumble upon tool bar will help you to do it easily. If you are trying to use stumble upon from HubPages click on the share it button first. Then click on the stumble upon icon and fill in the necessary details and then click the submit button. If you want to download the toolbar you can do it here... https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/138
    Best Regards

3. rb101182 profile image83
    rb101182posted 9 years ago

OK So I have the stumbleupon toolbar now but what do I do? Where is the share it button? Am I supposed to flag my page on here as "I like it" in order to get more traffic?

4. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Perhaps reading this could help you. How To Increase Traffic To Your Hubpages

1. William F. Torpey profile image83
      William F. Torpeyposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Just read your hub, SunSeven. It's great! Do you have to have a blog to get listed with the social bookmarking sites, or are the hubs good enough? Do you just put the URL to your profile, or to a specific hub?

working