jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

please i need help in the amazon affiliation program

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image78
    NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago

Hi  friends i really have problems with the amazone affiliation program.i already have an id and a pass word but now, i have problems creating product links with my web site.for example to add a widget for a product to my web page ,iam instructed to copy a code and paste it into my webpage.WHERE EXACTLY IN MY WEB PAGE AM I TO PASTE THIS CODE.

is it also very important to creat an astore in amazon because even when i tried to do so i was given a code at the end to copy and paste on my webpage.
            please i need help.Thanks

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

You need to use an Amazon capsule when you're in the edit mode.  You don't need to paste any code.

NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks alot wordscribe,i wish to ask you this last question is it important to creat an astore in amazon because even in an attempt to do that,iam asked to still copy a code and paste on my webpage.

3. profile image0

Scroll down to where it says:  Amazon capsules.  http://hubpages.com/guide/hubtool/capsules

See if this answers your question.  You only need to enter the ASIN (under product details on the Amazon site) into your Amazon capsule.  Does this make sense?  I was confused at first also!

4. profile image0

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages__How_t … ay_Capsule

Here's a great hub on the topic.  Will walk you through the process.

NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks alot wordscribe i now understand the whole process and were iam suppose to copy and paste.stay blessed.

5. profile image0

You're welcome.  smile

working